View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 06:38 PM   #7459
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
I thought you would have gotten more of the white fish fat pooling on the board.

I was shopping an offset smoker on craigslist, I'm missing the one I sold, the one I was looking at sold before I got to it.

You can minimize the albumin by brining or marinating the meat (and by not overcooking). I did a little marinade with oil, garlic, herbs, and lemon zest. The brine works better at keeping the albumin in. I cooked to 125, which is right where I like farmed salmon.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.