View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 10:29 AM   #1531
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I've always done both, for example one of my best picks was Ethan Westbrooks DT of the rams, he is just a backup but he has stuck in the league and put together a decent 2016 season. He was one of my late round flyer type picks.
My best ever was Olivier Vernon in the 7th round several years back; looks like I grabbed him for the Lions late. Interestingly, he wasn't my biggest 'pick gainer' that year; that was Josh LeRibeus who I took 10 picks later in the 7th but who went the pick right before Vernon.

I had a shot at a record-breaking draft that year but Chase Minnifield, who I took in the 2nd, went !@#$ing undrafted and murdered me. My Lions draft ended up 'negative' in overall points that year but I got 4 really good players for them and a couple other decent ones:

Olivier Vernon - DE
Trumaine Johnson - CB
Nigel Bradham - LB
Mike Adams - OT
Josh LeRibeus - C

2 franchise caliber players at DE and CB, another damn good starting ILB, a starting RT and a starting C. But my draft 'score' was pretty poor.

Yeah, I've always tracked both but you can do those at different times of year so it's kinda interesting to keep an eye on.

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 04-21-2017 at 10:37 AM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.