Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 07:54 PM   #1930
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Had some great luck last weekend catching wipers at an outlet that was running water. Caught 7 total, and lost a few others. I was fishing with a pretty light crappie set up. I think wipers are the hardest fighters I have ever caught. A couple were 6 lbs and the rest were between 4 and 6 lbs.

Also took out my kayak hunting crappie. They were pretty spread out, not yet on the banks, though some males were definitely starting to build nests. It was my first time using my new Garmin fish finder on my kayak. That thing makes such a huge difference.
Ah, i saw some dude in a KC cap slaying wiper last Wednesday while i was catching bait with my net.

Clinton outlet has some good sized Wiper but they all get fished out by bucket people every spring.

It will also have nice flathead in it if it runs long and high enough for them to get up from the Kansas River.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.