View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 02:21 PM   #2397
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy View Post
Idon't post much anymore but you were always in my thoughts ed. I'm a pussy sometimes about small things and wish I could have some of the courage and perspective you do.
Just look within you, let me inspire you as needed, but don't think of yourself as a pussy. Explore your inner strengths instead because every tiny drop of positivity builds up, as does negativity. Like a pot of water, sometimes just a little drop of negativity will spill over if the pot was fed negative feelings and thoughts. Don't shrug it off as just a little drop in bucket. Let that positive pan fill up, even a drop at a time. In that case if the thing overflows and makes a puddle, it's a good thing. Drink some down, fill 'er up again! It does make a true difference. Simply speaking, life is a series of choices, some good and some bad. It is of course much more complex than that, but it is the core of things. Some choices are easy, and others hard when the options are bad choice and even worse choice. Life is such a precious gift and we deserve peace, joy, and love in all our lives. Often it is an internal battle, but that is an obstacle we face and so worth the fight to have those good things. Arm and strengthen yourself with positivity because negativity can not prevail over that. Say to yourself, that negative force is blocking me from things that are MINE and I will have them back because I deserve them. Then head in and win that battlefield over and take what is yours back. You will feel the difference in your personal outlook and your being. It's powerful stuff.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.