View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 05:54 PM   #2389
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
As most of you know, the Irish House in Aalborg is my favorite pub and means far more to me than a great place to have a beer. Day or night, I loved being there. A sign as you come in reads "your home away from home" and that is exactly what it is. Built in 1616, it oozes historic charm and the details of the wood carving inside shows true craftsmanship and artistic ability. Jerome, the owner, and I are not acquantances, but good friends. I am honored to know him. We spoke this morning and he said he will find a spot for me to put a plaque and my photo is in a rotation on the big screen. He said, you will always be a part of this place and I want people to know who you are. You will not be forgotten. Jerome, you made my day and then some.

If any of you should ever find yourselves in Aalborg, Denmark, be sure to stop in at the Irish House and have the best fish and chips in town or a delightful Irish stew. I recommend a pint of Carlsberg to go with either. Tell them Ed sent you!
On the list... Looks fun!

http://theirishhouse.dk/

And I'm Irish too....
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.