View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 08:34 AM   #7354
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I've never cooked it.

Most of the lamb I've had has been terribly overcooked and dry. The one that was nicely done was incredibly bland (That one was on a cruise).

I'm predisposed to cow. I live in feedlot country, and have learned some about their nutrition programs and the way they do business, and I'm pro-cow. Moreover, pro-grain finished, professionally fed cow.

I think it comes down to I know what I'm doing with cow. I eat a lot of chicken and some pork, but if you ask me what I'd like for dinner, it's going to be a cow dish.
I am also pro-cow and pro-grain finished cow. We eat some chicken and pork, but mostly beef. We've started doing a lot more fish now that my wife has a taste for it.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.