View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 08:32 AM   #7353
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I've never cooked it.

Most of the lamb I've had has been terribly overcooked and dry. The one that was nicely done was incredibly bland (That one was on a cruise).

I'm predisposed to cow. I live in feedlot country, and have learned some about their nutrition programs and the way they do business, and I'm pro-cow. Moreover, pro-grain finished, professionally fed cow.

I think it comes down to I know what I'm doing with cow. I eat a lot of chicken and some pork, but if you ask me what I'd like for dinner, it's going to be a cow dish.
Lamb I got is from New Zealand. It was at Costco. It's not that strongly flavored, imo. Just different.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.