View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 08:31 AM   #7352
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
What don't you like about lamb? If it's a little strongly flavored, try to find domestic lamb. It's generally milder. Additionally, almost all the strong flavor of lamb is in the fat - so if you trim off most of the fat caps, you'll tame it a bit.
I've never cooked it.

Most of the lamb I've had has been terribly overcooked and dry. The one that was nicely done was incredibly bland (That one was on a cruise).

I'm predisposed to cow. I live in feedlot country, and have learned some about their nutrition programs and the way they do business, and I'm pro-cow. Moreover, pro-grain finished, professionally fed cow.

I think it comes down to I know what I'm doing with cow. I eat a lot of chicken and some pork, but if you ask me what I'd like for dinner, it's going to be a cow dish.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.