Thread: QB Impressions
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 04:14 PM   #348
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
They all do.

But For Trubisky, Mahomes, Kizer and even Webb, the first skills you list will have something to do with him actually throwing a football.

Watson, OTOH, you'd rave about intangibles and athleticism and accomplishments in college. He has a backwards skill-set.

Not a guy that I'd want to use a 1st on.
In the NFL, it seems to me that intangibles actually turn out to be THE key attribute.

Of course, you need a certain level of physical skills but the mental aspect is what is most important in the long run. Work ethic,football IQ,Mental toughness,Ability to process quickly etc

look around at all the studs at QB who fail
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.