View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 01:38 PM   #1358
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Dobbs is super smart but watching him do the Gruden thing, he seemed like a stuttering prick to me.

Agreed. And the other thing that made me hate this prick was the way he bought into Gruden's bullshit. Because Gruden did his usual shtick of:

"AEROSPACE ENGINEERING! WHAT THE **** IS THAT? ARE YOU BUILDING SPACE SHIPS OR SOME SHIT? THAT'S CRAZY! I HAD BRAD JOHNSON ONCE AND HE WAS ALSO CRAZY SMART. READ BOOKS AND SHIT!"

And Dobbs bought into it with his stuttery bullshit of: "Yeah, that's right. I'm basically a rocket scientist. Yep. You want a smart QB? I'm a rocket scientist. I study rocket science."
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.