View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 12:14 PM   #283
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I'm excited for the season..dad and I used to watch almost every game and I haven't watched a game since Haith was coaching..didn't like that hire and just found something else to do with my time

I'm looking forward to watching Harris play with his ability to create shots for his teammates with his passing
Hopefully not another Wesley Stokes. Quick ball distributor & excellent ball handler. Coukdn' t shoot to save his life. The other teams 5 on 4 and let him shoot all he wanted.

Doubt Harris is or he would not be 4-* but that was my first thought reading your post.
Mike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli