View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 07:37 AM   #279
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I'm not concerned by rumors of Tilmon to kansas. Still confident he's going to Mizzou.

It makes sense, for both him and Mizzou, to at least make a show of looking around at a few places before committing to Mizzou, which is what everyone expects.

I'm more concerned about his ability to qualify than him going somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean, it would be awesome if Tilmon wanted to come here, but I have no idea why he'd target KU over Mizzou.

This year our 7'0 center Azubuike is a near lock for the starting lineup and our 6'10 5 star recruit Preston will surely be a one and done. I'm a bit confused as to why the Tilmon to KU rumors are getting any traction.

I think he's a near lock for Mizzou at this point.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 04-12-2017 at 09:39 AM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.