Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 06:51 AM   #1065
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Thanks. Unfortunately, I did not have the same results shooting the duty matches with the Shadow. On those I got around 360 both times. Duty matches are for longer barreled guns and shot at greater distances, up to 25 yards. Those long shots are a bitch with my old man eyes, and I certainly can't blame the weapon.

I was talking to my gunsmith about that tonight (he's also a master-level shooter) and he told me that my problem is probably focusing on the target and not the front sight. I hope it's that simple. But in any event, I need to practice.
A trick I was trained to do in my military days was for each target engagement run your eyes from your sight to your target..they called it following your bullet flight..or path

It helped me with longer pistol shots..after doing it enough it becomes second nature and improved my engagements

But of course all I did when I wasn't deployed was spend time on the range with the taxpayer footing my bills so that helped too
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.