View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 05:45 PM   #270
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Hell, I'd be pretty damn pleased if it's just Harris, Roberts, Tilmon and MPJ. I'm really excited about what Harris and Roberts can develop into out of the backcourt; that's a very good set of complementary skills. Roberts could turn into a go-to, crunch time scorer and Harris has the look of an outstanding distributor. Both guys have the ability to be plus defenders.

Guard play will always be king come tournament season, IMO. Just those 2 guys alone (and Smith may be better than both of them; seems to be a combination of the two) could be the centerpiece of a genuinely dangerous Sweet 16 caliber team in 3 years, well after Porter and Knox are gone.

I was listening to some show on the radio & they had a basketball recruiting expert say that Harris was probably one of, if not the best passer in this class. He isn't a guy who looks to shoot & loves to pass it to an open guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.