View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 01:29 PM   #330
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The Lackey move was genuinely outstanding and I was PISSED when he made it. Gotta give him a lot of credit there.

Edmonds for Freese turned out extremely well also.

Insisting on Miller instead of Martinez in the Heyward package is a nice move; most in baseball would've seen Miller as the more valuable commodity at the time.

Beyond that...Cox for Mujica, I guess? There are probably a few others I'm forgetting that were solid if unspectacular. He got Holliday for a hell of a lot less than Oakland gave up to originally acquire him for Colorado, so I guess that's a win.
Yeah, that was a bit of hyperbole on my part. I still think we should have kept Shelby and passed on a rental of Heyward. But Lackey is his best move by far. I wish we would've been able to hold on to him.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.