View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 09:24 AM   #3052
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Figured it out, I had 12V coming from the power source I was using but basically not enough amperage to get them to start.

When I ran a direct jumper I used the same power source (bypassing relays and fuse etc...) which is a junction block between my alternator and starter post. Basically the only direct power source in the front of my car.

Haven't figured out why yet but something about being connected to the alternator on the one end of the wire was robbing the amperage from that line. I am not an electrician so I cant figure that one out.

I had to run a new wire from my battery (in the trunk) for the power supply. Having the battery in the trunk has been a serious pain in the ass at times.

It likely would have worked with the alternator running but obviously I want to be able to run the fans sometimes when the car isn't running.

Anyway fan issue resolved. Holy bajeesus.
cars suck sometimes
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.