View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 06:30 AM   #168
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
Use a fertilizer with a surface and subsurface insecticide to kill any chinch bugs or grubs. The time frame to apply this is in late June. I don't know about Missouri but around here the grubs hatch out and fly out as jap beetles right around 4th of July. They have sex and lay their eggs (grubs) in the same place they flew out of. Merit has a 4 month residual but has to be watered in when you use a granular. So wait until before a predicted rainfall to apply this fert around this timeframe. That will take care of your grub problem.
Thanks!

I was doing some planting in my garden this week and dug up a bunch of those darn grubs. They are everywhere! I have the merit ready, and it sounds like I may need to order more.

I am hesitant to put it on my garden though.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.