View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 02:49 PM   #235
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Is this the guy "retooling " Heyward? Because he looked lost last night.
He looked about as I expected. If anything is going to click with Heyward and get comfortable with his new stance it won't be for a couple months. I still don't like how much and how fast he bounces when the pitch is getting ready to be thrown and he still looks like he's getting loaded up way too late.

When the tweets were coming out on Heywards adjustments with his stance he looked way more fluid and rythmic. Only time will tell if he can dump the old habits.

His first AB last night was awful, but I thought his next 2 weren't horrible. The result was weak contact but at least he showed patience and a good eye.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.