View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 06:18 PM   #126
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Aside from herbs, total noob. Wife and I did a ton of research, though. We'll see how it goes.

Original plan was one watermelon and one cantaloupe, but could find any of the cantaloupe. Next year will order some online, and probably a different variety of watermelon - I really like sugar babies and black diamonds, but can't find those locally.
We wont see any melon, squash or cuke plants for at least a couple of weeks. They don't like temps below 40F and wont do much growing til the soil temp is at least 65F. From mid-April on look out, we'll have all of those and more for sale. Recommended planting dates for most of these are after May 1st here in NE Kansas.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.