Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 09:24 PM   #985
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
Does anyone have any experience with a red dot magnifier? I'm either going to get the Vortex Viper 1-4x or the Vortex Sparc II. With the Sparc I'd like to add the magnifier.

The Viper weighs in at one lb, seems heavy. The sparc weighs six ounces but I'm sure the magnifier makes it a full lb as well.
I've had a couple - one I sold with the optic it came with (Lucid HD7) and the other currently resides in the junk drawer. I'm not really a fan. I greatly prefer the scope with the adjustable magnification.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.