Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 08:18 PM   #982
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
Does anyone have any experience with a red dot magnifier? I'm either going to get the Vortex Viper 1-4x or the Vortex Sparc II. With the Sparc I'd like to add the magnifier.

The Viper weighs in at one lb, seems heavy. The sparc weighs six ounces but I'm sure the magnifier makes it a full lb as well.
I use a Vortex X3 magnifier with my EOtech 512 and I absolutely love it. When not needed, you simply push it off to the side. Works well for me.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.