View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 12:35 PM   #804
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
In the 3rd round of the 2017 CP mock, The Kansas City Chiefs select Rasul Douglas, CB, WV he only ran a 4.58 40, but Peters ran a 4.53 and has done just fine. Kid lead college football with 8ints and has superb ball skills. Kinda reminds me of Browner. He's a big corner, too. 6'2" 210. 1 year guy, but very talented. Big press corner.

Fire away.
Yeah, not a fan of that one.

Too stiff, too slow. And frankly, the roster's now too full on DBs with the Williams pick.

There's a lot of talent on the board in positions we desperately need help right now. CB isn't one of them because frankly, if Mitchell isn't a true #2, Douglas isn't gonna step in and be that guy so we're boned next year either way. If Mitchell IS a #2, then with Peters, Mitchell, Nelson, Murray, White and Gaines, not to mention Berry, Parker, Sorenson and now Williams....just too stacked in the defensive backfield. I'm not going to draft this kid so I can cut Gaines and still not have an inside linebacker, viable #2 TE or replacement for Albert Wilson.

I've been with Boss all the way to this point, but I don't like this pick at all.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.