View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 01:33 PM   #736
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I like Eric Murray as a box safety and backup slot CB. If something happens to Eric Berry I want Murray playing SS.

I'm still perplexed me why we extended Sorensen when we have Murray? Sure he had a good year, but he's horrible defending the run and with the 3 we have now, we can draft the 4th player in a deep draft.
Yup. I'd love to have Williams at single high, Berry in the box and Parkerroaming the field.

The fact that this kind of talent fell this far shows how deep this secondary draft is.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.