View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 09:22 AM   #292
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I don't think I would have been able to withstand the allure of getting Barnett there.

Mahomes makes the most sense of the non-Trubisky QBs for KC if we're going to take one in the 1st. I'd probably take him over my boy Watt if we had to choose, but if it's Barnett? I'm taking Barnett and hoping Davis Webb is still there in the 2nd.
Barnett, Humphreys and Njoku were the 3 guys I really liked at that Denver pick. Barnett and Humphreys due to raw value and Njoku on potential.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.