View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 07:28 AM   #269
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I want ChiefsAshHole to admit he purposefully passed on Mahomes for the Texans.

Who would you have picked, BossChief, if Mahomes was not available?

We'll put Bolles back on the board, to further complicate your choice.
Dont get me wrong, I really really hope the Chiefs go Mahomes. Honestly though as a Houstonian and having seen more Texans than Chiefs games last year, QB was absolutely a weakness for Hou, but I'd say objective #1 would have to be secure a RT and a guy to replace Brown in the future. Newton literally tore both patella's on one play, had to get both of them air-casted, and got carted off. Plus, I think they're getting Romo and like what Savage offers. Just seems like the smart move to me honestly.
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.