Thread: QB Impressions
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 10:00 PM   #242
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
He should go to prison for some of those jukes he put on those defenders. I like him. Physical tools are there. Curious about his character...leadership, film study habits, whats his major, etc.
Well, he's an interesting story to be honest. He was only a QB for 1 year.

He started out at Southern Miss as a WR prospect. He majors in Finance and was 3x Academic Honor Roll at SM. He transferred to NC and ended up kind of being a backup QB and WR. It wasn't until this year that he was anything at any time, and it took an injury to their starter to get him on the field, and he ends up looking like a superstar QB. He looks like this the past few seasons and we're probably talking about him every day.

Kid can throw the ball and he goes through reads really well. He's a guy I'd want to see more of if I'm a scout.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.