Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 07:01 PM   #942
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I've snuck a couple past the wife over the years. She doesn't pay attention to them, so it's not all that difficult. I eventually fessed up, though.

I did get busted over the last AR, but I told her technically I didn't buy a gun - a merely bought a set of components which, when assembled in a certain way, happened to form a gun.

And I struck a deal with her over the last purchase (the new CZ) where I sold a couple that I no longer really had a use for. She was cool with that.

All bets are off if I can get my hands on a new Hudson H9, though. I'll pounce on that in a heartbeat.
Hey in the worst case, you will only have to beg for forgiveness.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.