View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 06:54 PM   #3083
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
getting some real good laughs in here today.
yeah there is a lot of stupid going on.
"the tranny" hahahahaha

I won't quit watching....EVER! but ya'll have hit on a few of my biggest peeves. I think my #1 is Rosita. gawd she's been a total snatch for the last 6 episodes. annoying!

let me just heave another gripe on here before I leave....
why Why WHY would all those soldiers be walking around with automatic rifles still strapped to their backs! I can't think of a situation involving zombies where the very first thing I do isn't pulling that thing off my back and taking aim. just sayin
I'll stop watching (take that AMC!) if things stay on this track, its becoming reeruned

Good point on all of the soldiers having their rifles slung across their backs... see thats the kinda stuff I'm talking about, its like the writers arent even trying anymore, they figure any old shit they throw out will satisfy the masses at this point
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.