View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 01:07 PM   #6806
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
What's wrong with it?

I used what is supposedly the original recipe from the guy that created the dish. Good pasta, good butter, cream, and good cheese. So I bought some bronze cut imported pasta, used my good Plugra, and a shitload of the real parmigiana reggiano. Read about the recipe from The Splendid Table.

It was funky. It was OK at first, but every successive bite got worse. I got about four bites in before I dumped it. Wife says the cheese is too sharp. Best word I can think of is funky.

Pisses me off. I had like $20 in cheese in that recipe.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.