Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 09:07 PM   #923
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I was kicking around getting a PPQ in .45, but picked up the Sig STX instead. I still like the idea of having a double stack .45 that I could carry if I wanted to. Also hopefully H&K gets off their asses and releases the VP in .45.

I've got plenty of time to decide; if I buy another gun anytime soon the wife will probably kill me in my sleep with it.
Fear not for they know not the combo!

And that STX is a thing of beauty! Not that I'd carry artwork like your STX through the shit we had to carry 1911s and M9s through, but that doesn't make your STX anything less.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.