Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 08:29 PM   #922
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
As a person who transitioned from the M1911A1 to the Beretta M9, and loved both, now that I have the Walther PPX, I'm a fan of all of them. Anybody who doesn't like the 1911 needs to be beat with soap, the M9 was just a solid platform and laughed at salt water immersion, and now the PPX seems to be jam proof. Not that the 1999A1 or the M9 jammed, but the price I paid for the PPX stunned me.

That being said, I'd love to put a few rounds through the Creed. I know the PPQ the neighbor has is sweet, so between his PPQ, my PPX (which he wants now!), I'd love to see if the Creed's price point makes the PPX obsolete.
I was kicking around getting a PPQ in .45, but picked up the Sig STX instead. I still like the idea of having a double stack .45 that I could carry if I wanted to. Also hopefully H&K gets off their asses and releases the VP in .45.

I've got plenty of time to decide; if I buy another gun anytime soon the wife will probably kill me in my sleep with it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.