Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 11:18 AM   #911
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Shit. You guys should meet my friend who owns the reloading press I use. He was picking apart my new Sig (didn't like the machining of the slide serrations, didn't like the trigger, didn't like the grips, etc.). Basically he hates anything that isn't a $2K+ STI.

Now THAT's a gun snob.
I just don't see the point in being that picky. I can by 6 or 7 really nice fully functional weapons for that much coin. But, to each their own I suppose. I have a very large collection and probably could have saved money in the end if I would have just gone with a few really choice pieces.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.