Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 09:00 AM   #909
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
I'm on record here stating that I like my Taurus pistols...I own one revolver and 2 semi autos, a 24-7 compact and a p1911. Both have been great guns, never had any problems with them and in fact I carried the 24-7 until I recently purchased a Sig P320 in 9mm. Gun snobs will say that they are pieces of shit, but most probably don't have a ton of time if any behind one. I've put over 3000 rounds through the 24-7 and I'd carry it no problem, no worries.

Having said that, the Sig P320 is a wet dream. The Taurus is a fine weapon, and good for someone just starting out and on a budget. Working with Taurus has not been too bad, until recently. I had to send the 1911 back (lifetime warranty) when I bought it like 5 years ago for a problem with the slide lock, but it was fixed and returned inside of 10 days, no problem. However, I spent a friggin' year and a half trying to get a 10 round mag for the 24-7 from them, and it was like pulling teeth.

For 200 bucks, I think you're safe to try it out. It's a good pistol for starters.

I am a gun snob? That hurts.

At 209, you can buy it, shoot it, and sale it with minimal loss. If it works well you got a steal.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.