Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 11:05 AM   #901
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
Paid $700 for my M1 Garand from the CMP. 1942 receiver with a 1945 Barrel. Non of it is matching but it is beautiful.

Spent $200 more to throw on an authentic military stock. It came with new wood and I didn't care for it. I am in love with the gun.
My best friend got a non CMP Springfield m1 Garand in amazing shape for $775 a few years ago from some cop in Topeka that needed money for a medical bill asap.

Thing should be sitting in my closet, but i had to buy a Beretta 92fs about 2 hours before that post popped up on Facebook.

I can't find a Garand for under $1400 now
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.