Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 10:17 AM   #893
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I bought a Garand a few years ago. It was beautiful, and cool, and historic, but it was also a twitchy pain in the ass, required special ammo, and I was always afraid I was going to mash my thumb while loading a clip, since I never shot it enough to get comfortable with it. I kept it for about a year and then sold it - at least I got back the $1,300 I paid for it.

Got an M1A from Palmetto for about the same price, which basically has all the cool features of the Garand without the headaches. Could I have gotten a more functional AR 10 for less money? Sure. But I wanted old school coolness.

And it is a joy to shoot.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.