View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 09:49 PM   #9
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
What exactly do you get with youtube red anyway? I noticed some original series but none of them really looked interesting.
When I listen to music on the couch, I like to watch videos from live recordings. Anything from recent festivals (mostly EDM) to classic concerts from my youth.

Or sometimes I will get going on a movie kick. For instance the other night I watched every song from the Pink Floyd movie The Wall. The entire film wasn't there but there were film clips that had each song in its entirety. I'll do the same thing with musicals that I've seen and liked.

If you watch a long clip, the adds aren't a big deal. But if you get to quickly jumping around it gets annoying.

If you don't watch YouTube then this aspect of Google Play won't matter.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.