Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 05:05 PM   #808
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Yeah, I'd say so. But you're committed now.

I will warn you, though, setting up the reloading process is a big, big initial expense and a huge pain in the ass. Very sharp learning curve, too. My friend had the benefit of having our gunsmith buddy helping him set it up and he's smart as hell on top of it, and it still took him a couple of years to get it right.
That's my fear. I don't want being cheap to lead to a bad outcome. Here's what I was looking at, but just never did.

https://www.amazon.com/RCBS-Chucker-...ding+equipment

I've kept most of the .243 brass, so I was hoping that all I'd need is primers, lead, that kit, a .243 holder, a .243 die, a tumbler, and some tumbler media. Should be less that $400. With what I'm paying now, even if it's not fast, it should pay for itself inside of a year (easily).
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.