View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 10:43 PM   #790
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
A computer mimics what a brain can do, but will never have the compacity of a brain. A computer is limited to its imperfect maker.
Do you comprehend the type of computing power it would take to have the ability to process our "generated universe". Not even the computing power, but the storage space? Or to even have "humans" break the code and realize we may be generated? Where are the glitches? Must have taken quite the minds to come up with how to program birth, music theory, art of war, advancement in tech, love, empathy.. I hope someone ups my XP. I wanna fly. I'm all for thinking outside the box.. other dimensions, a possible different universe.. maybe another earth somewhere with a different outcome.
Oh wow this is arrogant.
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.