Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 09:59 PM   #800
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I'm with ya. These guys are running around with Glocks and Sigs, and that's fine, but sooner or later we end up at the range and their groupings are no better than mine, they suffer more jams, and I'm putting Prvi and Wolf rounds through mine. So it's all good, we have a good time and I have enough cash left for beers.

Well, I am having to buy .243 for the son's rifle, so that ain't cheap... But Bwana's helped a lot with sites that keep that manageable..
With the exception of the AK and the M1A, we reload everything else that we shoot. My gun snob friend has a top notch Dillon press, and by contributing some raw materials and grunt work I can basically get all the ammo I need. That's a sweet deal.

I am unfamiliar with .243.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.