Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 10:15 AM   #762
pew pew madafakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post
Do I need to have an AR-10 lower for a 6.5 Creedmoor upper? I have an AR-15 lower ready to go is why I ask. I think I can put a 6.5 Grendel on that lower, no?
Last thing you need to do is throw on a HABU.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...arging-handle/

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/HABU-...habu-22072.htm

I shamelessly pimp these because my buddy has the patent.

Falcon 37, a startup company in North Carolina, is going to be releasing a cheek rest charging handle for the AR15 platform on May 16. The HABU Mod 1*comes in one piece, and replaces the standard charging handle in any AR15.

There is no more “T” handle, but rather a sloped cover like device with indentations for a solid grip. Pulling this to the rear operates the action like any other AR15 charging handle would, but the advantage is that it gives shooters a cheekpiece that will work with any current AR stock in production.

But more importantly, it allows complete ambidexterity of the charging handle, and appears to be more intuitive for charging the weapon because a shooter is using major motor skills instead of fine motor skills that a current AR15 requires to operate the T handle of an AR15. The design has two adjustable positions, so a shooter can bring it further back as well.*
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.