Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 09:52 AM   #761
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
If your goal is to hit a 2x2 foot target out to 500-600 yards, the 6.5 Grendel will do fine. If you want a decent hunting round to 300, the 6.8SPC will work.

If you want to reach 800-1200 yards and shoot the dick off a fly, go with a 6.5 Creedmoor.

Most 6.5 Creeds will be heavier, though, so if you want a smaller, lighter package that can kill to 700 go Grendel.

I would go 6.5 Creed if you want extreme precision and don't mind the weight, but then again I am a long range shooter.
Do I need to have an AR-10 lower for a 6.5 Creedmoor upper? I have an AR-15 lower ready to go is why I ask. I think I can put a 6.5 Grendel on that lower, no?
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.