Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 08:31 PM   #748
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
That is lower on my list of reasons I'm not interested. I do not like the longer trigger pull that comes with every DAO handgun I have owned or fired. I also do not prefer the smaller calibers. Though if I'm not planning on using a firearm for carry purposes it is less of an issue for me.
These have both been worked on by my gunsmith. The XDm in particular has a much better trigger pull now. But not as good as that CZ.

As far as caliber, I'm more concerned with capacity, and that's a direct reflection of the places I go. I work in the heart of Chicago, and pass through a major transportation hub twice a day; far more likely I'll run into trouble there than a local convenience store. And if I do, 15-17 rounds is better than 8 or 9.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.