Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 06:59 PM   #736
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post
For my next build I'm looking to create something with more range. From what I've read, it should be between the 6.8SPC and the 6.5 Grendel. Does anyone here have experience with either?
If your goal is to hit a 2x2 foot target out to 500-600 yards, the 6.5 Grendel will do fine. If you want a decent hunting round to 300, the 6.8SPC will work.

If you want to reach 800-1200 yards and shoot the dick off a fly, go with a 6.5 Creedmoor.

Most 6.5 Creeds will be heavier, though, so if you want a smaller, lighter package that can kill to 700 go Grendel.

I would go 6.5 Creed if you want extreme precision and don't mind the weight, but then again I am a long range shooter.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.