View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 10:13 PM   #6201
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
An absolute Top Five Food in my book, I will occasionally create an excuse to drive 30+ miles away just to get a genuine gyro... thats actually a killer Super Bowl food idea

But its too late for me, its been decided... its gonna be street style beef tacos and hotwings, didnt feel like reinventing the wheel or doing something that would have me in the kitchen all night

The only extra added is that the carne is going to be chuckeye steaks, not my usual cheap sirloin tip... gonna be one flavorful and tender taco

A little cilantro, squeeze of lime, minced onion, fresh not canned salsa and sour cream... I will be pleased enough for the big show without missing all of pregame jazz
Please tell me you eat them with Tzatiki instead of ketchup and mustard? I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that it was true. Only Tzatziki for me.

Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.