View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 08:02 PM   #6200
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
... Tomorrow I'm having Gyros.
An absolute Top Five Food in my book, I will occasionally create an excuse to drive 30+ miles away just to get a genuine gyro... thats actually a killer Super Bowl food idea

But its too late for me, its been decided... its gonna be street style beef tacos and hotwings, didnt feel like reinventing the wheel or doing something that would have me in the kitchen all night

The only extra added is that the carne is going to be chuckeye steaks, not my usual cheap sirloin tip... gonna be one flavorful and tender taco

A little cilantro, squeeze of lime, minced onion, fresh not canned salsa and sour cream... I will be pleased enough for the big show without missing all of pregame jazz
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.