Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 04:10 PM   #708
Roy E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
Any of you ever haggle at gun stores? First time I tried it a few months ago, I sucked.
I tried again at Cabala's a couple weeks ago and got them to come down from $580 to $500.

I'm looking at a badass Sig 1911 Nickel for $1k at our local shop, that's without the 9.1% sales tax we have. Cheapest I've found is $980 OTD on gunbroker. Was thinking on offering the $1k as an OTD price. The gun shop is never busy, parking lot is usually empty when I drive by it.
Try calling Summit Gun Broker. It looks like he's got what you need at a cheaper price.

Keep in mind that he charges 3% for using a credit card. I've bought from him before without any issues.

http://summitgunbroker.com/1911r-nickle.html

EDIT: Looks like Frazod beat me to the punch with Summit Gun Broker.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.