Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 04:03 PM   #706
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
It's me basically saying I'd like a 9.1% discount. I drive all over town for work and always look into their parking lot to see if they are busy, which they never are.

Their prices are usually a joke, which is probably why they aren't busy anymore.
Sounds like the shop that closest to the my house. They're the only gun store for about 10 miles in any direction, and act like they're the only gun store on earth. Crappy selection, jacked up prices and unfriendly service. I'll go there to use the range, which is nice, but that's it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.