Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 03:54 PM   #704
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
Any of you ever haggle at gun stores? First time I tried it a few months ago, I sucked.
I tried again at Cabala's a couple weeks ago and got them to come down from $580 to $500.

I'm looking at a badass Sig 1911 Nickel for $1k at our local shop, that's without the 9.1% sales tax we have. Cheapest I've found is $980 OTD on gunbroker. Was thinking on offering the $1k as an OTD price. The gun shop is never busy, parking lot is usually empty when I drive by it.
I never have, but the place I go is generally mobbed. I think they'd just tell me to go fist myself.

But hey, give it a shot. The worst they can do is say no.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.