Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 10:53 PM   #687
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
And here's a little bonus eye candy for you. This one is NOT mine - way too pricey for my blood. I'm just dropping it off at the gunsmith for my buddy when I take my new CZ in for its initial once-over.

STI DVC competition pistol in 9mm. Worth about $2,700. And yes, it shoots as good as it looks.

WOW

I'll post up one or two of time when this board finally lets me post images. My Kimber Pro Carry II is wonderful.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.