Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 09:13 PM   #677
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
These are the last of my new ones.

On the left is a Springfield M1A Scout .308. I put my old EOTech on it because my old man eyes just didn't do well with the old time sights. Dead nuts accurate and a joy to shoot.

The middle is a Remington Versa Max Tactical 12 gauge with an extended tube. Holds 12-13 shells depending on what they are. This shotgun is amazing - has almost no recoil. Kicks about the same as an AR.

And speaking of ARs, on the right is the new Frankenrifle that I built last summer. 18" barrel. Got the upper and lower from Palmetto State Armory. It came with all the Magpul stuff. I added a Geissele trigger, Fail Zero BCG and a Leupold VX-R scope.

Chambered .308, that M1A must be a blast to shoot. Being an M1A, I'll assume it's a bit of a workout on the shoulder?

I used to shoot the 7.62x51 and it could put a hurt on your shoulder pretty quickly.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.